Affiliate marketing is one of many ways earning money from a blog through selling other product or services. You can get the commission if someone buy the product or service using your affiliate link, code and other methods.
If you have a blog, you can start to monetize your blog using affiliate marketing read how to start affiliate marketing to start making money online using your blog. But if you don’t have any blog yet you can start a blog.
AFFILIATE PROGRAMS and AFFILIATE NETWORKS
To start affiliate marketing, you have to register in one or some affiliate networks or affiliate programs.
Affiliate Programs is also known as an associate program that deals between advertiser and publisher.
The advertiser is a person or a company who offer their product to be marketed by the affiliate marketer and give the marketer affiliate commission on every sale.
A publisher is an individual or even a group who sell the advertiser’s products and gain a commission in every sale.
The affiliate program which is managed by the owner of the product itself it called in-house affiliate program. And for those (the producer) who don’t want to manage their affiliate they register as an advertiser in the affiliate network.
The Publisher and advertiser are managed and connected in an affiliate network. Every Affiliate Network has their own methods of tracking, payment system. There are a lot of affiliate networks who has focused on difference niche, target in difference location, and difference methods of promoting the affiliate products. They also have many different advertisers and also have difference support in each affiliate network which makes them different from others. What you should know is that the affiliate networks also have methods in approving the publisher request. But when you once be accepted you can choose one or more from hundreds even thousands of affiliate programs.
Types of Affiliate Networks and Affiliate Programs
There are several types of affiliate programs which are different ways in getting the commissions such as CPA ( Cost per Action), CPS (Cost Per Sale) and CPL (Cost Per Lead).
- Cost Per Sale (CPS) type is an affiliate program that is paying the publisher for every purchase from the buyer who had been referred by the publisher, and the affiliate program will share a percentage of product sale’s values with the publisher.
- Cost Per Action (CPA) type is an affiliate program that is paying the publisher for every particular action that it take by someone who had been referred by the publisher, and it can be formed submission, downloads, survey etc.
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) type is an affiliate program that is paying the publisher for every lead that is done by someone the publisher referred, usually “sign up” that sometimes involve email and credit card verification.
- Cost Per Install (CPInstall) type is an affiliate program that paying for every install from the person publisher refer. Primarily for mobile traffic.
- Pay Per Call (PPCall) type is an affiliate program that pays the publisher for every call has made by the advertiser to person publisher refer.
Here I will mention some the best affiliate Network base on the type
The Best CPA Affiliate Network 2016
- Affiliate Crossing
- Adwork Media
The Best CPS Affiliate Networks 2016
- Rakuten Affiliate Network
- eBay Partner Network
- CJ Affiliate by Conversant
- Amazon Affiliates
Those are the best affiliate program CPA and CPS, now you can register as the publisher to earn online with affiliate marketing, or you can affiliate your product through those affiliate network. I suggest that you choose the affiliate program that appropriates to what you use and what have known most, so you can write about the product briefly and from your experiences, because people would be psychologically suggested to buy the product by your experience and people love hearing and reading other experience.
Affiliate marketing is not quick rich method but it sure will provide you passive income.
Latest posts by Samsul Bachkri (see all)
- PointsPrizes: How to Make Money Online - September 20, 2017
- Here’s How To Become A Success In Affiliate Marketing - September 18, 2017
- Which Is Best: Imnica Mail Or Getresponse 2017 - August 8, 2017
Expert secret Book by Russel Brunson
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Please Check Your Email to Confirm Your Free Gift
Something went wrong, make sure you have input the correct data